Do you ever get the most random cravings and start hyperfixating on the same food/snack over and over again?
Lately, I have been craving pumpkin seeds non-stop, and I've been loving making porridge with coconut milk, tons of cinnamon, honey, and sliced apples.
Whilst mixing all the ingredients and heating them up, I felt like a little witch stirring her pot with a magical potion- yes, I might be going insane, but the idea of it was kinda fun- so I started thinking: I wonder what kind of spiritual meaning these ingredients that I crave so much mean.
I even asked Google if it meant I was making a powerful spell, and Google crushed my autumn witchy dreams by saying:
No, you are making a delicious breakfast or beverage, not a witch spell
But I insisted, because it had to mean something.
Ended up finding out that spiritually I am going through a transition. And to be fair, I am. The cinnamon and the pumpkin seed cravings show that I am ready for expansion and prosperity. Oats and coconut milk keep me fully grounded and emotionally protected.
How magical indeed.
I am in this era of my life where everything feels a little negative, and I have been needing a change for so long. I have been wanting to move abroad and find a job for the past year but for some reason I always seem stuck in the same place. Feeling stuck in time and place and repeating the cycle over and over again making me feel defeated by the constant 'NOs'. So I hope I have casted a spell on myself with these cravings, as I am indeed needing of some kind of transformation that will make me feel like myself again and finally manifesting some abundance and movement as my so-called spiritual cravings have been preaching.
So watch out for what you've been craving recently; it might just be some kind of deficiency or a spiritual awakening incoming..👀
sending my love to my witchy angels out there xx
.jpeg)
Sometimes when you’re feeling stuck, even the tiniest things can make you feel like change is coming. I’m rooting for your abundance and witchy transformation 🥹✨💗
ReplyDeleteyess!! and autumn always brings the best plot twists for everyone <3
Deleteomg i'm always craving pumpkin seeds!! there's something about them that's so addictive, i could eat an entire pumpkin's worth of them in one sitting if there weren't other people in my house that also like them haha
ReplyDeletehonestly they are so addicting!! well, now you know you're manifesting abundance eheh
Delete