Hi angels!!
My birthday is coming up, although I'm stuck in a country I can't seem to have chemistry with, having all my best friends around the world (which is a blessing and a curse) and not having enough money to celebrate it how I would like or to travel to see them. And waiting on my passport to be delivered as well..
I need to get my shit together and really think how I will like to celebrate it.
In the meantime, as my delusional self requires, I have been dreaming about having my own place in London with the ability to host the most perfect bday party. I've been thinking about it for so long, I wanted to make a list of things I would add if I had the possibility to celebrate my bday this way this year.
I wish I planned my life better to make this happen, but oh well.. I still have my delusional fantasy..
1. custom labels - diy wine label for a birthday party just gives an extra touch - I love little details like these

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment