Saturday, 19 September 2026

 Dear diary,

It's the night between the 19th and the 20th of August, and I couldn't sleep.

Finally, my prayers and manifestations are coming alive. From feeling hopeless over the past month to feeling excited to not be able to sleep. It's 04.44 on the clock (her tattoo).

I have been feeling stuck with my life; everything felt stagnant. I knew I could shake up some things. So, a day ago I told myself, I am the I am, which, in manifestation gergo, means I have the power because everything is me. So I made a decision from source, not from my character. 

I decided I was going to be with my person. 

Then almost forgot about it. Passed the whole next day stressing and feeling stagnant again about life in general. So whilst I was organising my saved posts into folders, I realised the folder I had with my sp was there. To which, I was unsure what it meant because I had been blocked for a long time. So I decided to go and check. And guess what.. I wasn't blocked anymore!

This got me so excited, giggling and emotional. Finally, it's all piecing together, and what I've actually decided is coming into life. I got so full of energy because I know in the next few weeks I'll be on holiday with them. It got me so giggly, especially because my birthday is coming up. And you know what they say about seeing someone around your birthday time. Ahhh, everything got me on cloud nine, and I feel that finally my life is going to make a 360, and I am going to have some fun because I've remembered who I am.

I will keep you updated on what comes up next.

Very excited for this new chapter of me I've entered.

From the sunrise hours,

your angel x

No comments:

Post a Comment